We believe that prevention is better than cure, which is why we have developed our healthcare plans – designed to cover all the regular essentials such as vaccinations, worming and flea treatments, microchipping, and more.
Regular visits mean we can make sure we dispense accurate and up to date flea and worm treatments. It also gives us the opportunity to monitor the general health of your pet and notice those often subtle changes that indicate something may be wrong. This will provide peace of mind and save money in the long term.
- Unlimited Sick Pet Cosultations - yes they are free! You just pay for any treament dispensed or administered
- Primary vaccinations and all booster vaccinations
- 2 annual comprehensive health assessments every 6 months
- Annual Blood Diagnostic Tests if indicated
- Annual Urine Examination
- Annual Ear Swab Examination if indicated
- Nurse examinations/consultations
- Nail clips
- Anal gland Expression
- 10% discount on chronic medications
- 10% discount on neutering
...and Flea and worming!
This includes all of the Care4Pets PLUS excluding the flea and worming treatment for just £9.99 a month for cats and dogs.
All for just £16 a month for cats and from £17 a month for dogs (subject to weight).
Although a very comprehensive healthcare plan this is not an insurance product and if you want treatment costs covered you will need to consider an insurance plan as well. We would recommend our Cover4Pets Insurance.
This includes all of the Care4Pets PLUS excluding the flea and worming treatment for just £9.99 a month for cats and dogs. Ask our team for details
*All of the above services are covered by a one-off joining fee of £29 and thereafter by monthly direct debit payments of £9.99. Terms and Conditions apply.
** Treatments and diagnostics administered as part of the Care4Pets Healthcare Plan when considered necessary and at the discretion of the practicing vet.