A healthcare plan to suit all your pet's needs
We believe that prevention is better than cure, which is why we have developed our new range of Complete Care health plans – designed to cover all the regular essentials such as vaccinations, worming and flea treatments, as well as 6-monthly check-ups with your vet.
Regular visits mean we can make sure we dispense accurate and up to date flea and worm treatments. It also gives us the opportunity to monitor the general health of your pet and notice those often subtle changes that indicate something may be wrong.
We can also provide you with an annual personalised plan for your pet, so you can see what preventative treatments will need to be done and when. This plan also details the costs of everything involved and, crucially, the savings you will be making.
Below is a list of all the plan perks available with Complete Care. After an initial consultation, your vet will be able to specify which 6 they recommend for your pet.
Complete Care health plans offer you & your pet:
- A cost effective way of paying for your routine veterinary care – saving you up to 20% on preventative healthcare and spreading the payments throughout the year
- Peace of mind that all the regular preventative treatments will be provided and we will remind you when they are due
- Regular health checks with your vet to monitor your pet’s ongoing health and identify any problems as early as possible
- A tailored plan to suit your pet
- Reassurance that you're doing the best to keep your pet fit and healthy throughout their life
For a healthy pet and a healthy pocket!
Not only do our Complete Care health plans give you the reassurance of knowing you are providing the best possible care for your pet, they also help you spread the cost of routine treatments throughout the year.
You simply make an initial payment, followed by 11 equal Direct Debit payments, and we take care of the rest.
Join our Complete Care health plan today and save up to 20% off your annual routine veterinary care.
Simply fill in the form below to request an appointment at your local Vets4Pets surgery.
» Indicates required fields
Available in selected Vets4Pets practices only.
Download a copy of the full terms and conditions here *Terms and conditions apply. Please ask in practice for more details. Prices correct as of March 2014.
***For Dogs >40kg or for cats >8kg please ask for further details.