We work in partnership with, and recommend, Petplan, the UK’s No. 1 pet insurance provider, to help give even more pets access to quality pet insurance cover and an excellent claims experience.
Not all pet insurance is the same - some policies limit the amount of time or money you can claim for. That's why we strongly recommend Petplan's Covered For Life® policies:
- Petplan’s Covered For Life® policies renew the vet fee cover each year, no matter how often you claim*
- Petplan’s Covered For Life® policies will not place exclusions at renewal or when a benefit level is reached
- Petplan won’t increase your premium or excess just because you have to make a claim
- Petplan is a pet insurance specialist. They understand pets and work closely with vets to keep pets healthy and owners happy
- Petplan can pay claims to us directly; meaning you never have to be out of pocket (you just pay the excess)
Click here to get a quote from our recommended pet insurance provider – Petplan.
*So long as you renew each year without a break.
Terms, conditions and excesses apply and may be varied on renewal. Companion Care Services Limited (Registered in England No. 04141142) and Vets4Pets Limited (Registered in Guernsey No. 38174) are Appointed Representatives of Pet Plan Limited but are not part of the Allianz (UK) Group. Petplan is a trading name of Pet Plan Limited (Registered in England No. 1282939) and Allianz Insurance plc (Registered in England No. 84638). Registered office: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey GU1 1DB.
Pet Plan Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register No. 311969. Allianz Insurance plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Register No. 121849. Pet Plan Limited is a subsidiary of Allianz Insurance plc. Petplan's trading address is: Great West House (GW2), Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9DX. Email: email@example.com.