Terms & conditions (“T&Cs”) - Vets4Pets Bearsden 10th Birthday Competition (the “Competition”)
1. The Competition is promoted by Companion Care (Services) Limited (company registered number 04141142), Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RN (the “Promoter”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
2. By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these T&Cs.
START DATE AND CLOSING DATE
3. The Start Date for entering the Competition is 17th March 2022.
4. The Closing Date for entering the Competition is 22nd March 2022.
5. Entries received before the Start Date or after the Closing Date will not be part of the Competition.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter the Competition, share a photo of your pet celebrating a birthday (“Photo”) within the comments on the competition Facebook post on the Vets4Pets Bearsden Facebook page. Log into your Facebook account (or create an account), visit the Vets4Pets Bearsden page https://www.facebook.com/vets4petsbearsden and share the Photo within the comments on the competition Facebook post on the Vets4Pets Bearsden Facebook page. The entrants must ensure that the Photo is shared within the comments on the original post on the Vets4Pets Bearsden page.
7. Entrants must read and follow the specific requirements for social media entry under the heading “Facebook” in these T&Cs below.
8. Entries to the Competition are free and no purchase is necessary.
9. To enter this Competition you must:
a. be a UK resident;
b. be at least 18 years old at the time of entry;
c. register or be registered as a client of Vets4Pets Bearsden;
d. not be a colleague of the Promoter (including but not limited to those colleagues of Vets4Pets Bearsden, Pets at Home Ltd, The Pets at Home Foundation and the Pets at Home Vet Group) (“Pets at Home Group”).
10. Entry is limited to one single entry per client (i.e. 1 Photo with 1 pet per client). Duplicate entries will be invalid and a person submitting more than one entry per pet will be disqualified. Entries made via a third party (including by use of an automated service) will not be valid. Entries must be complete and legible. Entries must be your original work and not copied.
11. As entries may be displayed in marketing material which will be in the public domain (including but not limited to feature on the TV screens in the practice waiting area), entrants must ensure that only suitable material is uploaded and all information or materials which you do not want it to be shown or displayed in public are removed. Entries must not contain any material which is defamatory of any person, or is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, illegal, hateful or inflammatory; be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass alarm or annoy any other person.
12. By entering into the Competition, you confirm that you meet the eligibility criteria as set out in these T&Cs. We reserve the right to reject entrants that do not meet the eligibility criteria of these T&Cs.
13. After the Closing Date, 1 winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries submitted before the Closing Date.
14. The winning entrant will win a £30 Pets at Home gift card (the “Prize”) and the Photo will be displayed on the relevant Facebook page and announced as the winner shortly after the Winner Notification.
15. To redeem the Prize, you must register or be registered at Vets4Pets Bearsden.
IF YOU WIN
16. The winner will be selected on 23rd March 2022.
17. The winner will be contacted on 23rd March 2022 via Facebook messenger (the “Winner Notification”).
18. The winner may be asked to confirm their eligibility to enter the Competition under these T&Cs and the winner will be asked to collect the Prize from Bearsden Vet4Pets.
19. We will ask the winner for their written consent to announce them as the winner on the Bearsden Vets4Pets Facebook page. The winner may refuse such consent and will still be entitled to the Prize.
20. If the winner fails to respond to a Winner Notification by 12pm, on 30th March or within 7 days of the Winner Notification, whichever is later, the Promoter may, at its discretion, choose an alternative winner in accordance with these T&Cs.
21. We reserve the right to disqualify a winner if he/she:
a. does not respond to any of our Facebook message within 7 days of it being sent; and/or
b. was not eligible or cannot prove eligibility to enter the Competition in accordance with these T&Cs; and/or
c. refuse the Prize.
22. If the winner is disqualified, then a new winner will be selected and notified in accordance with these T&Cs.
23. By entering the Competition, you release Facebook from any liability and you acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
24. Entrants must have their Facebook account set to “Public” in order for Competition entries to be received and to be contacted if selected as a winner.
25. It is the entrant’s own responsibility to ensure it complies with the Facebook rules and any other rules, policies, guidelines and/or agreements with or published by Facebook.
27. We will use personal information received as part of the Competition to administer the Competition and for no other purpose.
28. The Promoter will not be responsible for entries which are lost or not received, or which cannot be sent due to technical or service issues or any other reason. Proof of submitting an entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt by the Promoter.
29. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw or modify the Competition altogether if circumstances require.
32. Except where liability cannot lawfully be excluded, the Promoter will not be responsible for any costs, damage, liability, loss or injury resulting from entrants’ entry into the Competition.
33. The Promoter accepts no liability as a result of any use of the prize by the winner and or runner up.
34. No substitute prizes are available and the Promoter is not responsible or liable for failure by the prize winner to use their prize. No cash alternative.
35. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.