Bug Pack is applicable to cats and dogs only who have reached their adult weight and is not to be used for any animal other than that of the registered pet within the scheme.
- To qualify for Bug Pack your pet has to been seen by the vet prior to receiving any medications.
- Vets4Pets cannot guarantee any specific brand names for medication are used. The Vet has clinical control on what medications your pet is prescribed based on what is suitable for your pet.
- Individual Bug Pack content may vary depending on breed and any other medical conditions. If your pet does not require the full bug pack treatment we retain the right to part refund you for the difference in price of the medication.
- Bug Pack covers the required medication for your pet, it does not include accessories including but not limited to specialist collars, bedding or house hold sprays.
Bug Pack’s 6 month check up and medicine advice is transferable between participating Vets4Pets practices during your paid 12 month period.
Bug Pack is a non-refundable offer. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please note that it is a condition of the Bug Pack programme that you are up to date with all payments due to us.