1. The Competition is promoted by Pets at Home Vet Group Ltd, Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RN (the “Promoter”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
2. By entering into the Competition, you agree to be bound by these T&Cs.
START DATE AND CLOSING DATE
3. The Start Date for entering into the Competition is Thursday 14 June 2018.
4. The Closing Date for entering the Competition is 11.59pm on Friday 6 July 2018.
5. Entries received before the Start Date or after the Closing Date will not be part of the Competition.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter the Competition:
a. visit the Vets4Pets Pet Dream Team site and create a digital football sticker (a “Digital Sticker”) by uploading a pet photo, inserting a player name and selecting one of four football positions, being:
iii. Forward; or
(each a “Football Position”);
b. log into your Facebook account (or create an account) and share your Digital Sticker on your timeline with the hashtag “#PetDreamTeam”;
c. log into your Twitter account (or create an account) and share your Digital Sticker mentioning @Vets4PetsGroup and the hashtag “#PetDreamTeam”.
7. Entrants must read and follow the specific requirements for social media entry under the headings “Facebook” and “Twitter” in these T&Cs below.
8. Entries to the Competition are free and no purchase is necessary.
9. To enter this Competition you must:
a. be a UK resident;
b. be at least 13 years old at the time of entry. Participants under the age of 18 must have permission from a parent/legal guardian to enter and must be able to evidence this permission if requested; and
c. have or create a Facebook account or Twitter account.
10. Digital Sticker entries to the Competition must:
a. be the entrant’s own work; and
b. not contain any third party materials or content, unless permission has been given to use such third party materials or content.
11. Digital Sticker entries to the Competition must not, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contain any offensive content; or
c. promote any political agenda; or
d. contravene any aspect of these T&Cs.
12. By entering into the Competition, you confirm that you and your Digital Sticker entry meet the eligibility criteria at paragraphs 9 to 11 of these T&Cs. We reserve the right to reject entrants and/or entries that do not meet the eligibility criteria at paragraphs 9 to 11 of these T&Cs.
FINALIST AND WINNER SELECTION
13. After the Closing Date, all entries received will be sorted into four categories based on the Football Position allocated to the Digital Sticker, i.e the four categories will be:
c. Forward; and
14. A shortlist of finalists will be created for each category by using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to review the shortlists selected by the computer process to ensure all entries endorse animal health and welfare and do not endorse animal abuse or suffering. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to remove any entries from the shortlist on this basis, and, in particular, may remove images of:
a. overweight, underweight or malnourished animals; and
b. brachycephalic dog breeds.
16. The finalists will be announced on the Vets4Pets Facebook page on the dates in the below table, and Facebook users will be able to vote for the winner in each category during the “Voting Window” in the below table:
Category – based on Football Position
Finalists announced on
Monday 9 July 2018
9.00am – 11.59pm
Tuesday 10 July 2018
9.00am – 11.59pm
Wednesday 11 July 2018
9.00am – 11.59pm
Thursday 12 July 2018
9.00am – 11.59pm
17. Voting will be on a one vote per person basis and will only take place on Facebook.
18. There will be one winner in each Football Position category, where the winner will be the Digital Sticker that has received the most votes as at the end of the relevant Voting Window.
1. Four £20 Pets at Home vouchers will be available as prizes, one for the winner of each Football Position category.
2. Terms and conditions will apply to the prizes, and will be set out on the vouchers.
IF YOU WIN
3. The winning Digital Stickers will be announced on Friday 13 July 2018.
4. The four winners will be contacted on Friday 13 July 2018 via Facebook messenger or Twitter direct message (depending on the platform used to enter the Competition).
5. Winners will be asked to provide a UK postal address to which their prize can be sent. Winners may also be asked to confirm eligibility under these T&Cs.
6. Prizes will be sent to the winner within 14 days of their notifying us of their postal address.
7. We reserve the right to disqualify a winner if he/she:
a. does not respond to our Facebook or Twitter message within 72 hours of it being sent; and/or
b. was not eligible or cannot prove eligibility to enter the Competition in accordance with these T&Cs.
COPYRIGHT AND CONTENT
8. Any copyright in an entrant’s own materials used to make a Digital Sticker will remain with the entrant.
9. By entering the Competition, you grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, unrestricted licence to use your Digital Sticker and agree to the Promoter publishing your Digital Sticker on its website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, other social media platforms. You also agree to other promotional use of the Digital Sticker in media of the Promoter’s choosing without notice and without any fee being paidwith appropriate credit given, unless you do not want credit to be given.
10. By entering the Competition, you release Facebook from any liability and you acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
11. Any individual found to submit bulk entries may be disqualified from the Competition.
12. Entrants must have their Facebook account set to “Public” in order for Competition entries to be received and to be contacted if selected as a finalist and/or a winner.
13. It is the entrant’s own responsibility to ensure it complies with the Facebook rules and any other rules, policies, guidelines and/or agreements with or published by Facebook.
14. Entrants must have their Twitter account set to “Public” in order for Competition entries to be received and to be contacted if selected as a finalist and/or a winner.
15. Any individual found to:
a. use multiple Twitter accounts to enter the Competition; or
b. post duplicate or near duplicate posts to enter the Competition;
may be disqualified from the Competition.
16. Entries via Twitter that fail to mention @Vets4PetsGroup may not be received and so may not be entered into the Competition.
17. It is the entrant’s own responsibility to ensure it complies with the Twitter rules and any other rules, policies, guidelines and/or agreements with or published by Twitter.
19. We will use personal information received as part of the Competition to administer the Competition and for no other purpose. Entrants should be aware that the Promoter is legally required to publish or make available on request the name and county of prize winners and the winning Digital Stickers.
20. No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoter for any entries not received for whatever reason.
21. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding.
22. The Promoter accepts no liability as a result of any use of the Prize by the winner.
23. No substitute prizes are available and the Promoter is not responsible or liable for failure by the prize winner to use their Prize. No cash alternative.
24. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.