Terms & conditions (“T&Cs”) – Competition (the “Competition”)
- The Competition is promoted by Companion Care (Services) Ltd, Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RN (the “Promoter”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
- By entering into the Competition, you agree to be bound by these T&Cs.
START DATE AND CLOSING DATE
- The Start Date for entering into the Competition is 21st June 2022.
- The Closing Date for entering the Competition is 28th June 2022.
- Entries received before the Start Date or after the Closing Date will not be part of the Competition.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the Competition log into your Facebook account (or create an account), visit the Vets4Pets page (https://www.facebook.com/Vets4PetsGroup/ and share a photo of your pet in the post comments.
- Entrants must read and follow the specific requirements for social media entry under the heading “Facebook” in these T&Cs below.
- Entries to the Competition are free and no purchase is necessary.
- To enter this Competition you must:
- be a UK resident;
- be at least 18 years old at the time of entry;
- have or create a Facebook account;
- register or be registered as a client of Vets4Pets; and
- must not be a V4P colleague/family member of colleague
- Entries to the Competition must:
- be the entrant’s own work; and
- not contain any third party materials or content, unless permission has been given to use such third party materials or content.
- Entries to the Competition must not, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- contain any offensive content; or
- promote any political agenda; or
- contravene any aspect of these T&Cs.
- By entering into the Competition, you confirm that you meet the eligibility criteria at paragraphs 9 to 11 of these T&Cs. We reserve the right to reject entrants and/or entries that do not meet the eligibility criteria at paragraphs 9 to 11 of these T&Cs.
- After the Closing Date, a winner will be selected from all eligible entries using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
- The Promoter reserves the right to review the entries selected by the computer process to ensure all entries endorse animal health and welfare and do not endorse animal abuse or suffering. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to remove any entries from the shortlist on this basis, and, in particular, may remove images of: overweight, underweight or malnourished animals; and brachycephalic dog breeds.
- The prize will be one £50 Pets at Home voucher.
- Terms and conditions will apply to the prize, and will be set out on the vouchers.
IF YOU WIN
- The winner will be selected on28th June 2022.
- The winner will be contacted on 28th June 2022 via Facebook messenger.
- The winner may be asked to confirm their eligibility to enter the Competition under these T&Cs.
- Winners will be asked to provide a UK postal and email address to which their prize can be sent.
- Prizes will be sent to the winner within 14 days of their notifying us of their postal address.
- We will ask the winner for their consent to announce them as the winner on our Facebook page. The winner may refuse such consent and will still be entitled to the prize.
- We reserve the right to disqualify a winner if they:
- do not respond to our Facebook message within 72 hours of it being sent; and/or
- were not eligible or cannot prove eligibility to enter the Competition in accordance with these T&Cs; and/or
- refuse the prize.
- If the winner is disqualified, then a new winner will be selected and notified in accordance with these T&Cs.
COPYRIGHT AND CONTENT
- Any copyright in an entrant’s own materials used to submit their entry will remain with the entrant.
- By entering the Competition, you grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, unrestricted licence to use your entry and agree to the Promoter publishing entry on its website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, other social media platforms. You also agree to other promotional use of your entry in media of the Promoter’s choosing without notice and without any fee being paid with appropriate credit given, unless you do not want credit to be given.
- By entering the Competition, you release Facebook from any liability and you acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- Any individual found to submit bulk entries may be disqualified from the Competition.
- Entrants must have their Facebook account set to “Public” in order for Competition entries to be received and to be contacted if selected as a winner.
- It is the entrant’s own responsibility to ensure it complies with the Facebook rules and any other rules, policies, guidelines and/or agreements with or published by Facebook.
- We will use personal information received as part of the Competition to administer the Competition and for no other purpose. Entrants should be aware that the Promoter is legally required to publish or make available on request the name and county of prize winners and the winning entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoter for any entries not received for whatever reason.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding.
- The Promoter accepts no liability as a result of any use of the prize by the winner.
- No substitute prizes are available and the Promoter is not responsible or liable for failure by the prize winner to use their prize. No cash alternative.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.