1. 1. The Competition is promoted by Pets at Home Vet Group Ltd, Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RN (the “Promoter”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
2. By entering into the Competition, you agree to be bound by these T&Cs.
START DATE AND CLOSING DATE
3. The Start Date for entering into the Competition is 14 February 2019.
4. The Closing Date for entering the Competition is [28th February] 2019.
5. Entries received before the Start Date or after the Closing Date will not be part of the Competition.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter the Competition log into your Facebook account (or create an account), visit the Vets4Pets Nottingham Chilwell page https://www.facebook.com/Vets4Pets-Nottingham-Chilwell-295304957483937/and comment with a photo of your pet and like the page on the [valentines competition] Competition post.
7. Entrants must read and follow the specific requirements for social media entry under the heading “Facebook” in these T&Cs below.
8. Entries to the Competition are free and no purchase is necessary.
9. To enter this Competition you must: a. be a UK resident; b. be at least 18 years old at the time of entry; c. have or create a Facebook account;
10. By entering into the Competition, you confirm that you meet the eligibility criteria at paragraph 9 of these T&Cs. We reserve the right to reject entrants that do not meet the eligibility criteria at paragraph 9 of these T&Cs.
11. After the Closing Date, a winner will be selected from all eligible entries using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
12. The prize will be one free bag of food suitable to your pet, one free bag of treats and a toy for one of the winner’s pets.
13. To redeem the prize, you must register or be registered at Nottingham Chilwell Vet4Pets.
14. The prize may only be redeemed in respect of [one dog or cat or rabbit].
IF YOU WIN
15. The winner will be selected on the 28th February 2019.
16. The winner will be contacted on the 28th February 2019 via Facebook messenger.
17. The winner may be asked to confirm their eligibility to enter the Competition under these T&Cs. The winner will need to collect their prize from Nottingham Chilwell Vet4Pets.
18. We will ask the winner for their consent to announce them as the winner on our Facebook page. The winner may refuse such consent and will still be entitled to the prize.
19. We reserve the right to disqualify a winner if they: a. does not respond to our Facebook message within [72 hours] of it being sent; b. were not eligible or cannot prove eligibility to enter the Competition in accordance with these T&Cs; and/or c. refuse the prize.
20. If the winner is disqualified, then a new winner will be selected and notified in accordance with these T&Cs.
21. By entering the Competition, you release Facebook from any liability and you acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
22. Any individual found to submit bulk entries may be disqualified from the Competition.
23. Entrants must have their Facebook account set to “Public” in order for Competition entries to be received and to be contacted if selected as a winner.
24. It is the entrant’s own responsibility to ensure it complies with the Facebook rules and any other rules, policies, guidelines and/or agreements with or published by Facebook.
26. We will use personal information received as part of the Competition to administer the Competition and for no other purpose.
27. No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoter for any entries not received for whatever reason.
28. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding.
29. The Promoter accepts no liability as a result of any use of the prize by the winner.
30. No substitute prizes are available and the Promoter is not responsible or liable for failure by the prize winner to use their prize. No cash alternative.
31. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.