Terms & conditions – South Coast Champion Competition
1.The Competition is promoted by Pets at Home Vet Group Ltd, Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RN
2.By entering into this Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these T&Cs.
3.The start time for entering into the Competition is the 9:00am on 11th August 2018 and the closing time for entering into the Competition is 11:59pm on 13th August 2018. Entries received before the start time or after the closing time will not be part of the Competition.
4.The prize is one Amazon Echo Dot, 2nd generation with smart speaker.
5. Third party terms and conditions may apply to the prize, and will be provided to the winner with the prize.
6.To enter, you must: a. attend the Bournemouth Canine Association Championship Show, White Gate between 11 August 2018 and 13 August 2018, visit the Vets4Pets stand and take a photo of your dog with our champion trophy; b. log into your Facebook account (or create an account) and upload your photo to your timeline quoting the hashtag #southcoastchampion.
7.This Competition is not open to employees of the Promoter or of any subsidiary or parent company of the Promoter.
8.Entries to the Competition are free and no purchase is necessary.
9. In order to enter the Competition, you will be required to have or create a Facebook account.
10.Entries to the Competition must not, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a.contain any offensive content; or
c.promote any political agenda;
d.contain anything that could infringe any intellectual property rights; or
e.contravene any aspect of these T&Cs.
11. By entering the Competition, you release Facebook from any liability and you acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
12. Any individual found to submit bulk entries may be disqualified from the Competition.
13. Entrants must have their Facebook account set to “Public” in order for Competition entries to be received and to be contacted if selected as a winner.
14. It is the entrant’s own responsibility to ensure it complies with the Facebook rules and any other rules, policies, guidelines and/or agreements with or published by Facebook.
15.By entering into the Competition, you confirm that your entry meets the eligibility criteria set out in these T&Cs. We reserve the right to reject entrants and/or entries that do not meet the eligibility criteria. 16.One entry per person.
17.One winner will be selected at random from the entries.
18.The winner will be contacted on Wednesday 15th August through a personal Facebook message.
19.The winner may be asked to provide a UK postal address to which their prize can be sent. The winner may also be asked to confirm their eligibility to enter the Competition under these T&Cs.
20.We reserve the right to disqualify a winner if he/she:
a.does not respond to our Facebook message within 48 hours of it being sent; and/or
b.was not eligible or cannot prove eligibility to enter the Competition in accordance with these T&Cs; and/or
c.refuses the prize.
21.If the winner is disqualified, then a new winner will be selected and notified in accordance with these T&Cs.
22.No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoter for any entries not received for whatever reason.
23.The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Competition is final and binding.
24.The Promoter accepts no liability as a result of any use of the prize by the winner.
25.No substitute prizes are available. No cash alternative.
26.The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
28. We will use personal information received as part of the Competition to administer the Competition and for no other purpose. Entrants should be aware that the Promoter is legally required to publish or make available on request the name and county of the prize winner.
29.To enter this Competition you must be a UK resident.
30.The Competition will be governed by English law and entrants accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.