1. The competition is promoted by Pets at Home Vet Group Ltd, Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RN (“Promoter”).
2. The competition will be run as several mini competitions, each of which shall be run and administered by an individual participating Vets4Pets or Companion Care practice (a “Participating Practice”). Please check with your local practice to see whether it is participating.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
3. By entering into this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”).
START DATE AND CLOSING DATE
4. The start date of the competition is Monday 3rd December 2018.
5. The closing date of the competition is Sunday 16th December 2018.
6. All entries must be submitted by 11.59pm Sunday 16th December 2018.
HOW TO ENTER
7. To enter:
a. visit the “Pets Love Christmas” web page www.petslovechristmas.co.uk and create a digital Christmas sticker (a “Digital Sticker”) by:
i. uploading an image of your pet,
ii. entering your pet’s name, and
iii. selecting a festive character from the drop-down list; and
b. log into your Facebook account (or create an account) and share your Digital Sticker as a comment on the “petslovechristmas” competition posts (posted in the competition period 3rd December – 11.59pm on 16th December) of your Participating Practice’s Facebook page.
8. To enter this Competition you must:
a. be a UK resident;
b. be at least 13 years old at the time of entry. Participants under the age of 18 must have permission from a parent/legal guardian to enter and must be able to evidence this permission if requested;
c. have or create a Facebook account;
d. not be an employee (or a member of an employee’s immediate family) of the Promoter or any subsidiary or parent company of the Promoter.
9. Digital Sticker entries to the Competition must:
a. be the entrant’s own work; and
b. not contain any third party materials or content, unless permission has been given to use such third party materials or content.
10. Digital Sticker entries to the Competition must not, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contain any offensive content; or
c. promote any political agenda; or
d. contravene any aspect of these T&Cs.
11. By entering into the Competition, you confirm that you and your Digital Sticker entry meet the eligibility criteria at paragraphs 8 to 10 of these T&Cs. The Promoter and/or the Participating Practice reserves the right to reject entrants and/or entries that do not meet the eligibility criteria at paragraphs 8 to 10 of these T&Cs.
12. The prize will be determined by each Participating Practice. Please check your Participating Practice’s “petslovechristmas” Facebook competition post for details of the prize.
13. The winner will need to pick up the prize from the relevant Participating Practice.
14. Terms and conditions may apply to the prize.
15. Each Participating Practice will select one winner at random from the eligible entries.
16. Each winner will be contacted by the relevant Participating Practice via a private Facebook message between Monday 17th December and Thursday 20th December. Winners may be asked to confirm eligibility under these T&Cs.
17. If any winner fails to reply within 72 hours, or if any winner is not eligible, then the relevant Participating Practice reserves the right to randomly pick another winner.
18. We reserve the right to disqualify a winner if he/she:
a. does not respond to our Facebook message within 72 hours of it being sent; and/or
b. was not eligible or cannot prove eligibility to enter the competition in accordance with these T&Cs.
COPYRIGHT AND CONTENT
19. Any copyright in an entrant’s own materials used to make a Digital Sticker will remain with the entrant.
20. By entering the Competition, you grant the Promoter and the Participating Practice a non-exclusive, unrestricted licence to use your Digital Sticker and agree to the Promoter and the Participating Practice publishing your Digital Sticker on its website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, other social media platforms. You also agree to other promotional use of the Digital Sticker in media of the Promoter and/or the Participating Practice’s choosing without notice and without any fee being paid with appropriate creditgiven, unless you do not want credit to be given.
21. By entering the competition, you release Facebook from any liability and you acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
22. Any individual found to submit bulk entries may be disqualified from the competition.
23. It is the entrant’s own responsibility to ensure it complies with the Facebook rules and any other rules, policies, guidelines and/or agreements with or published by Facebook.
25. Personal information received as part of the competition will be used to administer the competition and for no other purpose.
26. No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoter or the Participating Practice for any entries not received for whatever reason.
27. The decision of the Promoter and/or the Participating Practice regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding.
28. The Promoter and the Participating Practice accept no liability as a result of any use of the prize by the winner.
29. No substitute prizes are available and the Promoter and the Participating Practice are not responsible or liable for failure by the prize winner to use their prize. No cash alternative.