1. The competition is promoted by Pets at Home Vet Group Ltd, Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RN (“Promoter”).
2. By entering into this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The start date of the competition is Saturday 17th June 2017
4. The closing date of the competition is Sunday 25th June 2017
5. All entries must be submitted by 12pm Sunday 25th June 2017
6. The Prize is one year of membership for your rabbit to the Promoter’s Complete Care Healthplan (terms and conditions of the plan can be found here: https://www.vets4pets.com/pet-health-plans-offers/complete-care/ )
7. To enter:
a.Vets4Pets followers must post an image of their rabbit onto the Vets4Pets Facebook competition post relating to rabbit welfare and comment with their top rabbit welfare tip. Entries are eligible if they have commented with a clinically sound rabbit welfare tip. https://www.facebook.com/Vets4PetsGroup
8. Two winners will be selected at random from the entries after the closing date. There are two rabbit Complete Care plans available, one for each competition winner, who has entered the RAW competition.
9. The winners will be contacted via a private Facebook message on Monday 26th June 2017 to check eligibility. If you have not been contacted after this date then you have not won the prize. If winners fail to reply within 48 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to randomly pick another winner.
10. The prize terms will be sent to the address provided by each winner and the winner’s details will not be used for any other activity by the Promoter.
11. This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms of this competition at any time.
13. This competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the Promoter or any subsidiary or parent company of the Promoter.
14. The Promoter may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner's name and image, their pictures and comments relating to the prize and competition for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
15. No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoter for any entries not received for whatever reason.
16. The Promoter accepts no liability as a result of any use of the Prize by the winner.
17. Winners must register at a Vets4Pets surgery to use the Prize. Winners who are already registered must not already be a member of the Complete Care healthplan.
18. No substitute prizes are available and Vets4Pets, or the Promoter, are not responsible or liable for failure by the prize winner to use their Prize. No cash alternative.
19. To enter this competition you must be: (a) a UK resident; (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry and (c) not currently on a Complete Care health plan