1. The competition is promoted by Pets at Home Vet Group Ltd, Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RN (“Promoter”).
2. By entering into this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The start date of the competition is Friday 9th February 2018
4. The closing date of the competition is Sunday 11th February 2018
5. All entries must be submitted by 11.59pm Sunday 11th February 2018
6. The Prize is 1x £20 worth of Pets at Home vouchers. (See T&C’s on voucher)
7. To enter: In respect of any Vets4Pets Valentines Competition Facebook posts on the national Vets4Pets Facebook page, Vets4Pets followers must share a picture of their pet and a message explaining why they love their pet in the comments.
8. One winner will be selected at random from the entries.
9. The Prize will not be delivered outside the UK. The Prize will be sent to the winner within fourteen (14) days of their selection as a winner after the competition end date.
10. The winner will be contacted via a private message on Facebook on Monday 12th February 2018 to check eligibility. If you have not been contacted after this date then you have not won the prize. If the winner fails to reply within 72 hours or if the winner is not eligible, then the Promoter reserves the right to randomly pick another winner.
11. The Prize and Prize terms will be sent by the Promoter to the winner’s address provided.
12. This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms of this competition at any time.
14. This competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the Promoter or any subsidiary or parent company of the Promoter.
15. The winner must be prepared to be included in Vets4Pets publicity including having their photo shared on the Vets4Pets Facebook page. The Promoter may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner's name and image and their pictures relating to the Prize and Valentines competition for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
16. No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoter for any entries not received for whatever reason.
17. The Promoter accepts no liability as a result of any use of the Prize by the winner.
18. No substitute prizes are available and the Promoter is not responsible or liable for failure by the prize winner to use their Prize. There is no cash alternative for this prize.
19. The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner only.
20. To enter this competition you must be: (a) a UK resident; (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry