Junior Pet Healthcare Plan
The plan includes:
- Primary vaccination course - 2 injections
- Neutering - surgery and aftercare
- Initial flea and worm treatment
- Free microchip
- A bag of puppy or kitten food
- A tailored development plan & nurse consultations for their 1st year
At just £99* for Kittens and £149* for Puppies, you could save up to £80.
For more information please call the practice on 0116 242 6540.
*Terms and conditions - For named puppy of kitten only, not transferable. Vaccinations exclude rabies, chlamydia and bordetella (Kennel cough). Package valid for 12 months. The recommended flea and worm treatment and food provided will depend on the pet's weight and lifestyle. Only valid at Vets4Pets Leicester Central.