Throughout Rabbit Awareness Week (Saturday 2nd June to Sunday 10th June) Vets4Pets Aberdeen are delighted to offer free nurse rabbit health checks. Call the practice to find out more on 01224 577930.
Terms and Conditions:
• The Offer is promoted by Pets at Home Vet Group Limited, Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RN (the “Promoter”).
• The Offer is available at Vets4Pets Aberdeen located inside Pets at Home, Unit 1B, Beach Boulevard Retail Park, Links Road, Aberdeen, AB11 5EJ (“Participating Practice”) only.
• Subject to availability and the restrictions outlined in these Ts&Cs, the Offer will include a health check appointment with a veterinary nurse for rabbits (the “Nurse Rabbit Health Check”) and a free goodie bag.
· The Nurse Rabbit Health Check includes one appointment with a nurse during which the nurse will carry out dental and weight checks and may offer advice on:
b. general husbandry;
c. grooming advice; and
d. flystrike prevention.
· Subject to availability, The Nurse Rabbit Health Check includes a free goodie bag.
• The Nurse Rabbit Health Check will be offered by the Participating practice subject to the following restrictions:
1. The Nurse Rabbit Health Check must be booked in advance and attended between Saturday 2 June – Sunday 10 June 2018,
2. You should reference the Offer at the time of booking,
3. You must register with the Participating Practice or be an existing registered client of the Participating Practice,
4. Available appointment times for the Nurse Rabbit Health Check may be restricted by the Participating Practice to non-peak opening times,
5. Available appointment times will be confirmed by the practice at the time the Nurse Rabbit Health Check is booked,
6. Nurse Rabbit Health Checks are offered subject to availability,
7. The Nurse Rabbit Health Check is only valid with a veterinary nurse,
8. The “free” Nurse Rabbit Health Check covers the veterinary nurse appointment fee only. Any additional treatments, tests, procedures, examinations or medication required, advised or supplied will be payable at the standard prices of the Participating Practice at the time of appointment,
9. Nurse Health Checks are not suitable for sick or injured pets and in such circumstances a veterinary appointment charged at the Participating Practice’s standard rate may be required,
10. The Participating Practice and the Promoter each reserve the right to refuse to accept a pet for a Nurse Rabbit Health Check for any reason it/they consider necessary,
11. The nurse will determine in his/her absolute clinical discretion whether and the extent to which any physical examination will be carried out at the appointment, which may depend (amongst other factors) on the behaviour, temperament and cooperativeness of your pet, and
• This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer or voucher and is not transferable.
• No cash alternative. One Nurse Rabbit Health Check per registered rabbit.
• Please check with your practice when booking your appointment. Offer may be amended or withdrawn by the Promoter or the Participating Practice at any time.
• If you are unhappy with any aspect of your pet’s veterinary care, you should contact your vet,
• These T&Cs are subject to English law and we submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.