Prescriptions from Vets4Pets Dorchester
* You may obtain Prescription Only Medicines, Category V, (POM-Vs) from your veterinary surgeon OR ask for a prescription and obtain these medicines from another veterinary surgeon or a pharmacy.
* Your veterinary surgeon may prescribe POM-Vs only for animals under their care.
* A prescription may not be appropriate if your pet is an in-patient or immediate treatment is necessary.
* You will be informed, on request, of the price of any medicine that may be dispensed for your animal.
* The general policy of this practice is to re-assess an animal requiring repeat prescriptions every 6 months, but this may vary with individual circumstances. The standard charge for a re-examination is £24.
* Further information on the prices of medicines is available on request.