We know you love your pets and and we understand how upsetting it can be when you find out they are unwell. Thats why we are using #DunfermlinePetWatch to help you understand why regularly doing four simple things throughout the duration of your pets life could help them live longer and be much healthier!
1. Prevent deadly diseases by keeping their vaccinations up to date
2. Prevent Dental disease (80% of cats and dogs over the age of three are suffering with preventable dental disease) 3. Prevent pesky parasites (Have you heard of Lyme's disease?)
4. Regular health checks (We can pick up on subtle changes early)
This month we are focusing on Dental Hygiene...
We want to help educate our owners about dental health and why getting your pets teeth regularly checked throughout the year is so important.
Why not get involved with our fun Facebook competition to be in with the chance to win a free Scale and Polish? All you have to do is take a picture of your pet showing us their best pet smile. (Entries close on 13th of November)
- Like our Facebook page
- Tag us in your photo '@Vets4Pets Dunfermline'
- Don't forget to use the #DunfermlinePetWatch
To learn about why getting your pets teeth checked regularly is important click here