Why not leave us a google review to be in with a chance of winning a Vest4Pets prize?
The competition is promoted by Vets4Pets Dunfermline Limited, whose registered office is Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RN (“Promoter”). By entering into this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The start date of the competition is 09.00am 290/06/2017.
- The Prize is either of the following and can be chosen by the competition winner:
- A Free Vac4Life Plan, awarded in accordance with the terms below and the general terms and conditions which apply to Vac4Life Plans, a copy of which can be found here: https://www.vets4pets.com/about-us/terms-and-conditions/vac4life-terms-and-conditions/
- Complete Care health plan. The complete care health plan prize will be valid for 12 months only. It will be awarded in accordance with the terms below and the general terms and conditions which apply to Complete Care, a copy of which can be found here: https://www.vets4pets.com/pet-health-plans-offers/complete-care/
- A free neutering for a cat, dog or rabbit. The free neuter will only be applicable to 1 pet and only to cats, dogs or rabbits. The free neuering covers the procedure. If further examinations or treatment is needed this will be charged at full price.
- The Prize is only available for a cat, dog or rabbit; it cannot be used for multiple pets. To enter:
a. Following the Start Date, clients of the Promoter must post a new Google review of their experience at the Promoter’s practice, which appears in the list of the Promoter’s Google reviews, using the following link https://www.vets4pets.com/find-a-practice/vets4pets-vets-in-dunfermline/google-reviews/
- The winners will be selected via the following method:
The four winners will be drawn at random when we reach
a. 25 reviews
b. 50 reviews
c. 75 reviews
d. 100 reviews
The winner will be contacted using the contact details aligned with the google account they leave the review with.
Once they have left a winning Qualifying Review. The closing date of the competition is the date when the fourth winner has posted their Qualifying Review.
Only one Prize per person.
If the winner does not need or want the Prize (for example because their pet already has it), they may transfer the Prize to one of their family or friends but only with the Promoter’s prior consent.
No cash alternative or alternative prize will be available to any winners who do not need or want the Prize. The Prize must be used by the winner by December 25th 2017.
The Prize can only be used at the Promoter’s Practice at the following address: Halbeath Retail Park, Halbeath Rd, Dunfermline, KY11 4LP and only in accordance with the terms and conditions set out above.
This competition is free to enter but any Qualifying Review left must be genuine i.e. must refer to an actual experience at the Promoter’s practice. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner if, in the Promoter’ reasonable opinion, the Qualifying Review is not genuine. The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms of this competition at any time. This competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the Promoter or any subsidiary or parent company of the Promoter. The Promoter may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner's name and image and their pictures relating to the prize and competition for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoter for any entries not received for whatever reason e.g. Google does not post or allow the entrant’s review. The Promoter accepts no liability as a result of any use of the Prize by the winner.To enter this competition you must be: (a) a UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.