We always appreciate getting reviews from clients, here are some of our latest!
- 'Great experience. Vet and staff genuinely interested in giving advice and help as well as explaining things clearly. Lovely and clean area. Was the first visit as I have a new kitten. Service felt very personal which was lovely.'
- 'The reception staff were very friendly. The vet on duty was amazing. So attentive and informative'
- 'The reception staff were very friendly and welcoming making a fuss of my dogs and the vet coped very well with two very lively dogs and sensibly took them off on their own for their vaccinations.'
- 'It was my puppy's first visit and all the staff were really friendly and made it an enjoyable experience for him'
- 'I came to look round as I was thinking of transferring my dog to this vet as it is closer to home than the vet I am with now. I was greeted in a friendly manner by the receptionist and she explained signing up procedure. I then met practice nurse and later the vet they also were very friendly and demonstrated an obvious caring attitudes to pets. My friend has transferred her dog to this vet and has been more than satisfied with the treatment he has received. I had no hesitation signing my dog up to this practice'
We always love to read your reviews, and online reviews help us out a lot - so please leave us a comment on our Facebook page or Google listing.
The Vets4Pets Epsom team