1) Puppy & Kitten - part of our Puppy & Kitten and Best Start in Life packages. Our nurses will be a friendly face to your pup or kitten. They will answer any questions they have and make sure your pet has everything they need to get them started
2) Weigh & Worm - Our nurses will weigh your pets, discuss parasite prevention with you and formulate a tailor made anti parasite plan that suits you and your pet.
3) Dental checks - Over 70% of adults cats and dogs suffer from some form of dental disease. Our nurses can assess your pet's teeth and the best options for keeping them clean.
4) Weight Watchers- Obesity can lead to illnesses such as heart disease and arthritis. Our nurses can advise you on how much/what to feed your pet and check for other reasons why your pet is not losing weight. We offer monthly weigh-ins to support your pet's weight loss.
5) Blood Pressure monitoring- Older cats can suffer from high pressure, either on its own or because of other diseases. This can be a silent killer. We offer blood pressure checks for cats (mainly over the age of 10) to see if they require medication or further investigation.
Our nurses will also carry out nail clipping, anal gland squeezing, microchipping, diet advice and lots of other preventative health help.
Please note, a nurse is not able to diagnose or treat conditions and illnesses. When you are concerned that your pet is poorly please request an appointment with a vet.