Free booster vaccinations and health checks for life for just £99 for your cat, dog or rabbit
Vaccinations and annual boosters are extremely important for our pets. They help our cats, dogs and rabbits to maintain immunity against painful and potentially fatal diseases as well as helping to prevent the need for costly treatments in the future.
When you vaccinate your cat, dog or rabbit at Vets4Pets, for an extra £99* you can join our exclusive Vac4Life programme.
Vac4Life is a lifetime vaccination plan which, for a one-off payment of £99*, will give your pet free annual boosters and annual health checks for the rest of his or her life!
"It's a great deal that can add up to hundreds of pounds of savings!"
» Indicates required fields
* Terms and Conditions Online Purchase Terms
and Product Terms & Conditions
Vac4Life is applicable to cats, dogs and rabbits only, and may cover vaccinations for Parvo, Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Cat flu, Enteritis and Leukaemia as appropriate for your pet (ask our Vets for specific details) and does not include vaccinations for Rabies, Chlamydia or Bordetella (Kennel Cough). Vac4Life is not to be used for any animal other than that of the registered pet within the scheme.
- To qualify for Vac4Life your pet has to have been vaccinated within the last twelve months and will be up to date when presented for their vaccine. You will be required to show a completed vaccination card at your pets first visit if your vaccine was done at another surgery. If you are not vaccinated or are not up to date with your boosters you will be asked to pay for those services before joining.
- The Vac4Life offer cannot be used in conjunction with other Vets4Pets offers, unless explicitly stated.
- Some vaccination programs don’t follow an annual booster plan, If during any stage of the Vac4Life programme your pet is overdue for one of its scheduled vaccination injections / boosters, according to manufacturers recommendations, it will be necessary to start the initial course of vaccinations again. If this is the case, the cost of the initial course will have to be paid in full before re-commencing the Vac4Life programme.
- Please note that it is a condition of the Vac4Life programme that you are up to date with all payments due to us and you shall not be entitled to any Vac4Life vaccinations whilst there are sums owing by you to Vets4Pets