Many of the things we have around the house can potentially have devastating consequences for our pets. Some things we can tolerate can be damaging to them.
Lily Poisoning In Cats
Unfortunately, lilies and cats are a harmful mix. Even cleaning the pollen from their fur can be enough to send cats into critical illness.
Paracetamol Poisoning In Cats
Paracetamol should never begiven, and should be kept out of reach of cats to prevent accidental ingestion. Read our expert advice.
Permethrin Poisoning In Cats
Permethrin is one of the most commonly reported poisonings in cats worldwide. Read our expert advice or speak to your local vet if you are concerned.
Antifreeze Poisoning In Cats
Sadly, antifreeze is hugely toxic to cats, and every year cats across Britain are seriously ill or die from antifreeze poisoning.
Xylitol Poisoning In Dogs
Xylitol is a sweetener used in many products. Completely harmless to humans, xylitol is unfortunately toxic in dogs. Learn more here.