We are open for essential care only
In line with government guidelines, we are only offering medically essential appointments, so please contact the practice team before travelling. Our opening hours may also vary, so please monitor our webpage to keep up to date with the latest information.
We are taking steps to help keep you and our colleagues safe:
- If you do need to visit, we ask that only one person per pet comes along, to help reduce the number of people in the waiting area at any one time.
- Social distancing is crucial at this time. When arriving, you may be required to call ahead and wait to be invited in by a member of our team. You will be informed if this is necessary when you call us to make your appointment.
- Once inside the practice, we ask that you please respect a two metre distance from our colleagues and other clients.
- We are only accepting card payments to help minimise contact between you and our colleagues.
- If you can’t visit the practice and are concerned about your pet’s health, please contact us to discuss available options.
We will continue to share regular updates here and on our Facebook page. We thank you for your patience at this time.
Meet the team
Hello I'm Emily, I qualified as a registered veterinary nurse in 2016, within the nursing role my favourite areas are working in theatre being involved with a wide range of surgery and inpatient care. I absolutely love my job and I'm progressing my career further by running nursing clinics and studying anaesthesia, and also by teaching students to become qualified veterinary nurses. Outside of work I enjoy taking my dogs Buster and Rio for long walks in the countryside and spending time with my horse Melvyn.
Practice Manager/ Registered Veterinary Nurse
I am a veterinary nurse here at Catterick and I graduated from university in 2016 with a zoology degree and realising my passion lies within veterinary nursing. I absolutely love the job! At home I have a cat called Molly and when I'm not working I enjoy going on long bike rides.
I joined the team at Catterick in September 2019. I am currently studying Veterinary Nursing at Leeds College of Animal Welfare. At home I have four cats and I love all cats and dogs equally.
Vets4Pets Catterick Garrison is committed to bringing you affordable, high quality care via a modern, well equipped practice, including a lab, pharmacy, digital x-ray and ultrasound. Plus, on site car parking too!
The friendly team can't wait to meet all of their new clients!
Emergency coverEven if we are closed, we have your pet covered.
Operating TheatreAn operating theatre with gaseous anaesthetic facility for surgical procedures.
Isolation UnitA special ward to care for animals with contagious diseases.
BiochemistryAllows an assessment of the functionality of a patients organs.
Show more services
In-house LaboratoryA range of analytical tests and equipment to assist in the rapid diagnosis of illness.
X-RayGenerates digital 2D images of bones and internal organs.
AcupunctureAcupuncture has evolved from the ancient art of placing needles into particular locations on the body in order to alleviate pain, improve recovery rates and increase resistance to disease. It has been practised by the Chinese and other Eastern cultures for thousands of years and may be used to treat a wide variety of illnesses in people and animals.
DentistryThe treatment and prevention of dental disease
Starter pack protection
Best Start in Life
Complete Care Senior
Flea & Worm Pack