We are open for essential care only
In line with government guidelines, we are only offering medically essential appointments, so please contact the practice team before travelling. Our opening hours may also vary, so please monitor our webpage to keep up to date with the latest information.
We are taking steps to help keep you and our colleagues safe:
- If you do need to visit, we ask that only one person per pet comes along, to help reduce the number of people in the waiting area at any one time.
- Social distancing is crucial at this time. When arriving, you may be required to call ahead and wait to be invited in by a member of our team. You will be informed if this is necessary when you call us to make your appointment.
- Once inside the practice, we ask that you please respect a two metre distance from our colleagues and other clients.
- We are only accepting card payments to help minimise contact between you and our colleagues.
- If you can’t visit the practice and are concerned about your pet’s health, please contact us to discuss available options.
We will continue to share regular updates here and on our Facebook page. We thank you for your patience at this time.
Meet the team
Hi My name is Emma. I have worked within the group for vets4pets since August 2016.
I started with the Dundee practice August 2019 and I am really enjoying myself in this practice meeting and working with an excellent team along with good clients and their pets.
In my spare time I am a professional artist producing pet portraits in oil on canvas :-)
Mr Paul Livingstone
Vets4Pets Dundee is committed to bringing you affordable, high quality care via a modern, well equipped practice, including a lab, pharmacy, digital x-ray and ultrasound. Plus, on site car parking too!
The friendly team can't wait to meet all of their new clients!
Emergency coverEven if we are closed, we have your pet covered.
Operating TheatreAn operating theatre with gaseous anaesthetic facility for surgical procedures.
Isolation UnitA special ward to care for animals with contagious diseases.
Blood Pressure MonitorUsed to measure the range of blood pressure as a preventative treatment to identify early signs of systemic hypertension.
Show more services
BiochemistryAllows an assessment of the functionality of a patients organs.
HaematologyAllows the assessment of a patient's blood and blood cells.
In-house LaboratoryA range of analytical tests and equipment to assist in the rapid diagnosis of illness.
X-RayGenerates digital 2D images of bones and internal organs.
Hospital WardSuite of custom-built kennels for the housing and monitoring of in-patients.
Exotic PetCan see a range of patients, from small animals through to reptiles.
DentistryThe treatment and prevention of dental disease
Puppy & Kitten Pack
Starter pack protection
Best Start in Life
Complete Care Senior
Flea & Worm Pack
Out of hours
5 Kings Cross Road
Tel: Telephone: 01382 690723
Standard consultations before 10pm start from £122. Standard consultations after 10pm start from £171.50.