Out of hoursPark Veterinary Group
162 Dominion Road
Telephone: 0116 287 8636
Fee before 12pm from - £120 Fee after 12pm from - £150
Meet the team
Vets4Pets Loughborough is committed to bringing you affordable, high quality care via a modern, well equipped practice, including a lab, pharmacy, digital x-ray and ultrasound. Plus, on site car parking too!
We are happy to offer a range of £10 nurse clinics to enable you to provide the right care to your pet and help prevent ill-health. All of these clinic are performed by our veterinary nurses who undertaken rigorous training and are therefore able to provide high quality care to your pets.
- Puppy & Kitten Clinics: A clinical exam and a chance to ask any questions you have to make sure your pet has everything it needs for the best start in life.
- Flea & Worm Clinics: Get your pet weighted and discuss parasite prevention. You’ll get a tailor made anti parasite plan that suits your pet.
- Dental Checks: A dental check by a nurse may be advised in order to assess the condition of your pet’s teeth prior to a dental procedure.
- Weight Clinics: Advice on how much and what to feed your pet and a check for other reasons why they are not losing or gaining weight. You’ll leave with a tailor made diet plan.
- Senior Clinics (dogs 8+ & cats 10+): Monitor your pet’s health as they age with expert advice and support on how to keep your senior healthy and happy for longer.
Get in touch for more information or to book.
Show more services
Blood Pressure Monitor
Starter pack protection
Best Start in Life
Complete Care Senior
Flea & Worm Pack