Out of hoursPark Veterinary Group
162 Dominion Road
Telephone: 0116 287 8636
Fee before 12pm from - £120 Fee after 12pm from - £150
Meet the team
Vets4Pets Loughborough is committed to bringing you affordable, high quality care via a modern, well equipped practice, including a lab, pharmacy, digital x-ray and ultrasound. Plus, on site car parking too!
We are happy to offer a range of £10 nurse clinics to enable you to provide the right care to your pet and help prevent ill-health. All of these clinic are performed by our veterinary nurses who undertaken rigorous training and are therefore able to provide high quality care to your pets.
- Puppy & Kitten Clinics: A clinical exam and a chance to ask any questions you have to make sure your pet has everything it needs for the best start in life.
- Flea & Worm Clinics: Get your pet weighted and discuss parasite prevention. You’ll get a tailor made anti parasite plan that suits your pet.
- Dental Checks: A dental check by a nurse may be advised in order to assess the condition of your pet’s teeth prior to a dental procedure.
- Weight Clinics: Advice on how much and what to feed your pet and a check for other reasons why they are not losing or gaining weight. You’ll leave with a tailor made diet plan.
- Senior Clinics (dogs 8+ & cats 10+): Monitor your pet’s health as they age with expert advice and support on how to keep your senior healthy and happy for longer.
Get in touch for more information or to book.
Emergency coverEven if we are closed, we have your pet covered.
Operating TheatreAn operating theatre with gaseous anaesthetic facility for surgical procedures.
Isolation UnitA special ward to care for animals with contagious diseases.
EndoscopyAn endoscope is a long tube connected to a light source and video camera that sends real time images to a television screen for viewing. Endoscopy is the use of an endoscope within internal structures and organs of the body. The endoscope can be inserted through natural openings such as the mouth, nose or rectum to reach the structure of interest.
Show more services
Blood Pressure MonitorUsed to measure the range of blood pressure as a preventative treatment to identify early signs of systemic hypertension.
UltrasoundGenerates 2-D moving images of your pet’s internal organs at work.
BiochemistryAllows an assessment of the functionality of a patients organs.
HaematologyAllows the assessment of a patient's blood and blood cells.
In-house LaboratoryA range of analytical tests and equipment to assist in the rapid diagnosis of illness.
X-RayGenerates digital 2D images of bones and internal organs.
Nurse ClinicAppointments with a highly qualified nurse which can cover anything from nutrition and fitness advice, grooming techniques, to pet socialisation classes.
Hospital WardSuite of custom-built kennels for the housing and monitoring of in-patients.
Fracture RepairOrthopaedic surgery to correct broken bones.
DentistryThe treatment of diseases and other conditions that affect the teeth and gums, especially the repair and extraction of teeth and the insertion of artificial ones.
Complete Care Senior
Starter pack protection
Best Start in Life
Flea & Worm Pack