The Puppy & Kitten Package can include any, or all of the following elements:
1. Puppy & Kitten Pack is promoted by Pets at Home Vet Group Limited,, Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RN( “Promoter”).
2. Puppy & Kitten Pack is available for cats and dogs under the age of 12 months at the time of purchase. Once purchased, the offers must be used within 12 months (or as stated otherwise). Puppy & Kitten Pack is available at participating practices only.
3. The price of the Puppy & Kitten Pack and the components included may vary between participating practices. Puppy & Kitten Pack may include one or more of the following:
a. Initial primary vaccination
b. Kennel Cough vaccination for puppies only
c. 3 months’ worth of vet recommended flea and worm treatment
d. Microchip, if needed
e. Dechra will provide a 1KG bag of food for your puppy, or a 1.2KG bag of food for your kitten. Purina will provide a 3Kg bag for large dog breeds, 800g bag for medium dog breeds and a 700g bag for small dog breeds. Purina will provide a 400g bag for cats. All food provided will be subject to availability and whilst stocks last. Alternative brands and bag sizes may be substituted at a local practice’s discretion.
f. 10% discount off neutering
g. 4 weeks’ free pet insurance from Petplan® for your puppy or kitten, available on request.
h. A voucher for 25% off at Pets at Home
i. A voucher for 50% off at The Groom Room
Each participating practice can advise you of the price of and the components included in their Puppy & Kitten Pack at the time of purchase, alternatively you can click the drop down link above for further details on their offers page, unless otherwise stated in these terms:
a) once purchased, the components in the Puppy & Kitten Pack cannot be varied without the participating practice’s consent; and
b) if the participating practice decides to change the components it offers as part of the Puppy & Kitten Pack, that change will only apply to Puppy & Kitten Packs purchased after that date.
4. Puppy & Kitten Pack does not include vaccinations for Rabies or Chlamydia (or other diseases excluded from time to time). Parainfluenza vaccinations for dogs may not be included in Puppy & Kitten Pack; it is offered by some practices and should be confirmed at the time of appointment.
5. An initial consultation appointment must be booked in advance with your vet. Available appointment times for this offer may be restricted to non-peak opening times. Microchipping may require a separate appointment at the vet’s discretion. Available appointment times will be confirmed by the practice at the time the initial appointment is booked.
6. Any applicable flea and worm treatment and food will depend on the pet’s weight and lifestyle, and this will be recommended by the vet at the time of consultation. Additional visits may be required to complete the treatment (at additional cost).
7. If your Puppy & Kitten Pack includes a discount against neutering, this percentage discount is valid against the standard cost of neutering at the practice from which Puppy & Kitten Pack is purchased. Neutering prices may vary per practice, and prices are different for cats and dogs and are dependent on the weight of your pet. Please check with your local practice.
8. If any free bag/cans/pouches of food are included in Puppy & Kitten Pack then restrictions will apply and will be subject to availability. Available on certain products only (as detailed above, if applicable).
9. If your Puppy & Kitten Pack includes insurance, Petplan® terms, conditions and excesses apply and may be varied at renewal. Immediate Veterinary Cover (IVC) can be activated by the practice team for pets aged between 6 weeks and up to a year, following a health check. A 4 weeks’ free voucher can be activated by you (the pet owner) for all pets aged from 6 weeks of age and before their 10th birthday for cats, 8th birthday for dogs and 5th birthday for rabbits and some breeds of dog. To activate a 4 weeks' free voucher from Petplan® please visit www. petplan.co.uk/4vv. Petplan® is a trading name of Pet Plan Limited who administer the cover and Allianz Insurance plc who provide and underwrite the cover. Companion Care (Services) Limited and Vets4Pets Limited are Appointed Representatives of Pet Plan Limited but are not part of the Allianz (UK) Group.
10. The offers contained in these Terms and Conditions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and there is no cash alternative.
11. Puppy & Kitten Pack is a non-refundable offer.
12. Puppy & Kitten Pack may only be redeemed at the practice it is purchased from.
13. Offers are available on a one-per-pet only basis and are non-transferable;
14. Offers may only be available for a limited period and any of the offers may be withdrawn by the Promoter at any time without prior notice;
15. 25% off Pets at Home & 50% off the Groom Room voucher– Please see the voucher for terms and conditions. Offers are promoted by Pets at Home Limited. Whilst stocks last. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.