Welcome to Vets4Pets Homepage
We're here for you and your pets...
We are open for essential care only
In line with government guidelines, all practices are only offering medically essential appointments, so please contact the practice before travelling. Some practices have also reduced their opening hours; in the first instance, please check the local practice webpage to keep up to date with the latest information.
We are taking steps to help keep you and our colleagues safe:
- If you do need to visit, we ask that only one person per pet comes along, to help reduce the number of people in the waiting area at any one time.
- Social distancing is crucial at this time. When arriving at your local practice, you may be required to call ahead and wait to be invited in by a member of the team. You will be informed if this is necessary when you call to make your appointment.
- Once inside the practice, we ask that you please respect a two metre distance from our colleagues and other clients.
- Practices are only accepting card payments to help minimise contact between you and our colleagues.
- If you can’t visit the practice and are concerned about your pet’s health, please contact your practice team to discuss available options.
We will continue to share regular updates here and on our Facebook page. We thank you for your patience at this time.
Find out more about Vets4Pets
We are still here for you and your pets, but we have changed our ways of working during this time to keep you and our colleagues safe.
10% off for NHS employees
As a way of showing our thanks at this time, we'd like to give NHS employees 10% off our treatments and services.
Spring cleaning dangers for pets
It's a great time to give the house a spring clean, but don't forget there can be hazards to your pets.