Terms & conditions (“T&Cs”) – Pawfect Pet Pancake Competition (the “Competition”)
- The Competition is promoted by Companion Care (Services) Limited (company registered number 04141142),, Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RN (the “Promoter”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
- By entering into the Competition, you agree to be bound by these T&Cs.
START DATE AND CLOSING DATE
- The Start Date for entering into the Competition is 26th February 2022.
- The Closing Date for entering the Competition is the 1st March 2022.
- Entries received before the Start Date or after the Closing Date will not be part of the Competition.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the Competition share a photo of your pet themed pancake within the comments on the competition Facebook post on the Vets4Pets Kirkaldy Facebook page. Log into your Facebook account (or create an account), visit the Vets4Pets Kirkcaldy page https://www.facebook.com/Vets4Pets-Kirkcaldy-543487272443662 and share a photo of your pet themed pancake within the comments on the competition Facebook post on the Vets4Pets Kirkaldy Facebook page. The entrants must ensure that that your pet themed pancake within the comments on the original post on the Vets4Pets Kirkcaldy page and not a shared version any other Facebook page including but not limited to Pets at Home Kirkaldy and the Groom Room Kirkaldy.
- Entrants must read and follow the specific requirements for social media entry under the heading “Facebook” in these T&Cs below.
- Entries to the Competition are free and no purchase is necessary.
- To enter this Competition you must:
a. be a UK resident;
b. be at least 18 years old at the time of entry;
c. register or be registered as a client of Vets4Pets Kirkcaldy;
- Entry is limited to one single entry per client. Duplicate entries will be invalid and a person submitting more than one entry per pet will be disqualified. Entries made via a third party (including by use of an automated service) will not be valid. Entries must be complete and legible. Entries must be your original work and not copied.
- As entries may be displayed in marketing material which will be in the public domain (including but not limited to feature on the TV screens in the practice waiting area), entrants must ensure that only suitable material is uploaded and all information or materials which you do not want it to be shown or displayed in public are removed. Entries must not contain any material which is defamatory of any person, or is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, illegal, hateful or inflammatory; be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass alarm or annoy any other person.
- By entering into the Competition, you confirm that you meet the eligibility criteria as set out in these T&Cs. We reserve the right to reject entrants that do not meet the eligibility criteria at paragraph 9 of these T&Cs.
- After the Closing Date, 1 overall winner and 1 runner up will be selected at random from all eligible entries submitted before the Closing Date.
- The overall winning entrant will win a free vet consultation for their pet. The runner up will win one £30 Pets at Home gift card for one of the winner’s pet (together the “Prizes”) and the photo will be displayed on the Facebook page and announced as the winner and runner up respectively.
- To redeem the Prize, you must register or be registered at Vets4Pets Kirkcaldy.
- The Prizes may only be redeemed in respect of one pet.
IF YOU WIN
- The winner and runner up will be selected on the 6th March 2022.
- The winner and runner up will be contacted on 6th March 2022 via Facebook messenger (the “Winner Notification”).
- The winner and runner up may be asked to confirm their eligibility to enter the Competition under these T&Cs and the winner and runner up will be asked to collect the Prizes from Kirkcaldy Vet4Pets.
- We will ask the winner and runner up for their written consent to announce them as the winner and runner up respectively on the Kirkcaldy Vets4Pets Facebook page. The winner and runner up may refuse such consent and will still be entitled to the prize.
- If a Winner and or runner up fails to respond to a Winner Notification by 12pm, on the 13th March (within 30 days of the Winner Notification) the Promoter may, at its discretion, choose an alternative Winner and or runner up in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to disqualify a winner and or runner up if they:
- do not respond to any of our Facebook message within [7 days] of it being sent; and/or
- were not eligible or cannot prove eligibility to enter the Competition in accordance with these T&Cs; and/or
- refuse the prize.
- If the winner and or runner up is disqualified, then a new winner and or runner up will be selected and notified in accordance with these T&Cs.
- By entering the Competition, you release Facebook from any liability and you acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- Entrants must have their Facebook account set to “Public” in order for Competition entries to be received and to be contacted if selected as a winner.
- It is the entrant’s own responsibility to ensure it complies with the Facebook rules and any other rules, policies, guidelines and/or agreements with or published by Facebook.
- We will use personal information received as part of the Competition to administer the Competition and for no other purpose.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for entries which are lost or not received, or which cannot be sent due to technical or service issues or any other reason. Proof of submitting an entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw or modify the Competition altogether if circumstances require.
- Except where liability cannot lawfully be excluded, the Promoter will not be responsible for any costs, damage, liability, loss or injury resulting from entrants’ entry into the Competition.
- The Promoter accepts no liability as a result of any use of the prize by the winner and or runner up.
- No substitute prizes are available and the Promoter is not responsible or liable for failure by the prize winner to use their prize. No cash alternative.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.