1) By registering for and purchasing the Vac4Life Plan and completing the Vac4Life Membership Application Form (“Vac4Life”) you accept these Terms and Conditions (Ts&Cs”)
2) Vac4Life is promoted by Pets at Home Vet Group Limited, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Epsom Avenue, Handforth SK9 3RN and participating Vets4Pets and Companion Care veterinary practices (“the Promoter, “we””)
3) Vac4Life is available for cats, dogs and rabbits only. It includes vaccination for the following conditions:
a) Distemper, Infectious Canine Hepatitis, Parvovirus and Leptospirosis (dogs)
b) Calicivirus, Herpes virus, Panleucopaenia, and Feline Leukaemia virus (cats)
c) Myxomotosis and rabbit haemorrhagic disease-1 (rabbits)
d) The frequency of administration of vaccination against these diseases may vary, depending on the practice vaccination protocol and datasheet requirements for the vaccine. Please check with the practice for details.
e) Vac4Life does not include vaccination against Rabies, Chlamydia, Bordetella bronchiseptica (Kennel Cough), and any other disease which the practice my exclude from time to time. Parainfluenza vaccinations for dogs may or may not be included in Vac4Life depending on the vaccination protocol used by the practice, and this will be confirmed at the time of registration.
4) Vac4Life may not be used for any pet other than the registered pet which is noted on the Vac4Life Membership Application Form. It is non-transferable between pets.
5) Vac4Life is valid for the lifetime of the registered pet and is transferrable between clients should ownership of the pet change. You should notify your practice of any ownership change. It is your responsibility to prove that the pet presented is the pet on the Vac4Life plan (for example microchip number, distinguishing features, pet records). The practice reserves the right to refuse treatment if there is reasonable doubt that the pet presented is not the pet registered on the Vac4Life Plan.
6) Any appointment arranged for your pet will be at the discretion of the practice.
7) To qualify for Vac4Life your pet must have been vaccinated within the last 30 days. You will be required to show a completed vaccination card from a veterinary practice at your pet’s first visit if your vaccine was carried out at another practice. If your pet has not been vaccinated in the 30 days before you start your membership of Vac4Life, then you will need to pay for a booster vaccination for your pet.
8) Vac4Life will only be available to pets that are clinically suitable for vaccination. In the event that they are not suitable, then further consultations will be required and charged at the usual rate.
9) The Vac4Life Plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other Vets4Pets or Companion Care offers, unless explicitly stated.
10) Some vaccination programmes do not follow an annual booster plan. If during any stage of the Vac4Life Plan your pet is overdue for one of its scheduled vaccination injections/boosters, according to manufacturer’s recommendations, it will be necessary to start the initial course of vaccinations again. If this is the case, you will be required to pay the cost of the initial vaccination course in full before re-commencing the Vac4Life Plan.
11) Whilst the practice will endeavour to send booster reminders to you, it remains your responsibility to present your pet for vaccination and health checks at the appropriate time.
12) Vac4Life is transferrable between participating Vets4Pets and Companion Care practices.
13) Vac4Life is a non-refundable offer.
14) The Promoter reserves the right to suspend the Vac4Life Plan if you have any outstanding debt with your vet for any treatment or medication, outside of the Vac4Life Plan, that is more than 7 days overdue. The Vac4Life Plan will be reactivated once payment of the debt is made in full. Your pet shall not be entitled to any Vac4Life vaccinations and/or examinations whilst there are sums owing by you to the practice for any outstanding treatment, medication or otherwise.
15) The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept a pet on Vac4Life for any reason it considers necessary.
16) The Promoter reserves the right to alter these Ts&Cs from time to time or substitute any of them, as amended on the Promoter’s website, from time to time.
17) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel your Vac4Life membership at any time for any reason that it considers necessary and will refund you for any treatment not received.
18) If you change your mind and wish to cancel Vac4Life, you have 14 days from the date of making the initial payment in which to do so. Please contact your vet for a refund. You will be liable to pay to your vet the full, non-discounted value of any vaccination received prior to the date of cancellation of Vac4Life.
20) If you are unhappy with the treatment or any aspect of your pet’s veterinary care, you should contact your vet.
21) These Ts&Cs are subject to English law and we submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.