Welcome to Vets4Pets Dunfermline where our mission is to provide the best veterinary care for your pets to keep them happy and healthy, and to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
To ensure we’re the right vets for you and your pets we’ve detailed a few points below that we consider best practice when it comes to keeping your pets happy and healthy. After all, prevention is always better than cure so we will regularly be recommending the following preventative measures and advice for you and your pets:
- Keeping up to date with your pets’ annual vaccinations
- Regular parasite prevention, to help prevent potentially life-threatening illness
- Regular teeth brushing and scaling and polishing is extremely important to prevent suffering from dental related diseases
- Regular check-ups and early investigation and treatment is vital in keeping your pet happy and healthy (pets are great at hiding pain and illness, our vets often notice subtle signs they are unwell)
- Pet insurance is important for peace of mind should the unexpected accident or illness happen
If, like us, you agree with the above points, please get in contact with us using the link below and we’ll look to discuss our new client availability. For more details on how to save at least 20% on preventative treatments in a 12-month period please visit our Complete Care web page and include this detail in your appointment request.