How Old Is My Cat In Human Years?
Check the tables below to see how old your cat is in human years!
Some changes in your pet's behaviour, such as slowing down, sleeping more and being a bit less mobile are often considered to be normal due to age but often indicate underlying pain or discomfort such as arthritis. Changes in appetite, excessive drinking and eye or teeth problems also need to be dealt with by your vet.
If your cat is older, why not book a senior health check to discuss their changing needs with your veterinary team?Book an appointment
More about cat life stages
- 0 - 3 cat months = 0 - 4 human years
- 3 - 6 cat months = 4 - 10 human years
- 1 cat year = 15 human years
- 2 cat years = 24 human years
- 3 cat years = 28 human years
- 4 cat years = 32 human years
- 5 cat years = 36 human years
- 6 cat years = 40 human years