Vac4Life is a preventative plan following primary vaccinations which includes annual booster vaccinations, an annual health check with your vet and an annual health check with a veterinary nurse.
These regular visits give us the opportunity to monitor the general health of your pet and notice those often subtle changes, catching potentially life threatening conditions early, while they’re still treatable.
Vac4Life Health Plan offers you & your pet:
- A one-off payment of just £99
- Annual booster vaccinations for life
- An annual health check with your vet
- An additional annual health check with a veterinary nurse 6 months after the booster
- Reassurance that you are doing the best for your pet
Simply contact your local surgery to book an appointment and request the Vac4Life plan.
Please note: Vac4Life is only available at participating Vets4Pets and Companion Care surgeries.
*Vac4Life Terms & conditions apply. Vac4Life is for pets vaccinated within the last 30 days. Initial vaccination course is payable separately. Please ask in practice for the full range of vaccinations included and for more details.