We are open for essential care only
In line with government guidelines, we are only offering medically essential appointments, so please contact the practice team before travelling. Our opening hours may also vary, so please monitor our webpage to keep up to date with the latest information.
We are taking steps to help keep you and our colleagues safe:
- If you do need to visit, we ask that only one person per pet comes along, to help reduce the number of people in the waiting area at any one time.
- Social distancing is crucial at this time. When arriving, you may be required to call ahead and wait to be invited in by a member of our team. You will be informed if this is necessary when you call us to make your appointment.
- Once inside the practice, we ask that you please respect a two metre distance from our colleagues and other clients.
- We are only accepting card payments to help minimise contact between you and our colleagues.
- If you can’t visit the practice and are concerned about your pet’s health, please contact us to discuss available options.
We will continue to share regular updates here and on our Facebook page. We thank you for your patience at this time.
Meet the team
Head Veterinary Nurse
Nicola joined companion care in April 2011 as veterinary care assistant.she is now training to become a veterinary nurse.she has 2 dogs both named Max and a parrot called Olly.
Nicola recently gave birth to her son and spends all her time off with her family.
Student Veterinary Nurse
Student Veterinary Nurse
Vets4Pets Beckton is committed to bringing you affordable, high quality care via a modern, well equipped practice, including a lab, pharmacy, digital x-ray and ultrasound. Plus, on site car parking too!
The friendly team can't wait to meet all of their new clients!
Emergency coverEven if we are closed, we have your pet covered.
OrthopaedicsSurgery of joints and bones.
Operating TheatreAn operating theatre with gaseous anaesthetic facility for surgical procedures.
Digital X-RayDigital X ray equipment is available.
Show more services
Isolation UnitA special ward to care for animals with contagious diseases.
Blood Pressure MonitorUsed to measure the range of blood pressure as a preventative treatment to identify early signs of systemic hypertension.
UltrasoundGenerates 2-D moving images of your pet’s internal organs at work.
BiochemistryAllows an assessment of the functionality of a patients organs.
HaematologyAllows the assessment of a patient's blood and blood cells.
In-house LaboratoryA range of analytical tests and equipment to assist in the rapid diagnosis of illness.
Soft TissueSurgical procedures involving the soft tissues such as ears and skin.
Hospital WardSuite of custom-built kennels for the housing and monitoring of in-patients.
DentistryThe treatment and prevention of dental disease
Starter pack protection
Best Start in Life
Complete Care Senior
Flea & Worm Pack
Out of hours
Rom Valley Way Retail Park
Tel: Telephone: 01708 720 920
Out-of-hours emergency consultation fees start from £29.90. Any necessary treatment or medication administered by the emergency service will be charged in addition to the emergency consultation fee.