Puppy and Kitten Pack £85
- First vaccination course
- 1 months’ worth of flea and worm treatment
- 10% discount off neutering
- Voucher for 10% off at Pets at Home (VIP members only)
- Voucher for 25% off at The Groom Room (VIP members only)
- Introduction to 4 weeks insurance*
Puppy & Kitten Pack is promoted by Pets atHome Vet Group Limited, Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RN (Vets4Pets Bitterne). Puppy & Kitten Pack is available for cats and dogs under the age of 12 months at the time of purchase. Once purchased, the oﬀers must be used within 12 months (or as stated otherwise). Puppy & Kitten Pack includes the following:
a. Initial primary vaccination
b. 1 months’ worth of vet recommended ﬂea and worm treatment
d.10% discount oﬀ neutering
e. *4 weeks’ free pet insurance from Petplan®for your puppy or kitten available on request
f. A voucher for 25% oﬀ at Pets at Home
g. A voucher for 50% oﬀ at The Groom Room
4. Puppy & Kitten Pack does not include vaccinations for Rabies or Chlamydia (or other diseases excluded from time to time). Parainﬂuenza vaccinations for dogs may not be included in Puppy & Kitten Pack, offered by some practices and should be conﬁrmed at the time of appointment.
5. An initial consultation appointment must be booked in advance with your vet. Available appointment times for this oﬀer may be restricted to non-peak opening times.
Microchipping may require a separate appointment at the vet’s discretion. Available appointment times will be conﬁrmed by the practice at the time the initial appointment is booked.
6. The ﬂea and worm treatment and food will depend on the pet’s weight and lifestyle, and this will be recommended by the vet at the time of consultation. Additional visits may be required to complete the treatment (at additional cost).
7. 10% neutering discount is valid against the standard cost of neutering at the practice from which Puppy & Kitten Pack is purchased. Neutering prices may vary per practice, and prices are diﬀerent for cats and dogs and are dependent on the weight of your pet. Please check with your local surgery.