We are open for essential care only
In line with government guidelines, we are only offering medically essential appointments, so please contact the practice team before travelling. Our opening hours may also vary, so please monitor our webpage to keep up to date with the latest information.
We are taking steps to help keep you and our colleagues safe:
- If you do need to visit, we ask that only one person per pet comes along, to help reduce the number of people in the waiting area at any one time.
- Social distancing is crucial at this time. When arriving, you may be required to call ahead and wait to be invited in by a member of our team. You will be informed if this is necessary when you call us to make your appointment.
- Once inside the practice, we ask that you please respect a two metre distance from our colleagues and other clients.
- We are only accepting card payments to help minimise contact between you and our colleagues.
- If you can’t visit the practice and are concerned about your pet’s health, please contact us to discuss available options.
We will continue to share regular updates here and on our Facebook page. We thank you for your patience at this time.
Meet the team
Dr Kaja Sarzynska
Registered Veterinary Nurse
Registered Veterinary Nurse
MADPT BSc Hons (Animals Behaviour and Welfare)
Vets4Pets Cambridge Beehive is committed to bringing you affordable, high quality care via a modern, well equipped practice, including a lab, pharmacy, digital x-ray and ultrasound. Plus, on site car parking too!
The friendly team can't wait to meet all of their new clients!
OrthopaedicsSurgery of joints and bones.
Operating TheatreAn operating theatre with gaseous anaesthetic facility for surgical procedures.
Digital X-RayDigital X ray equipment is available.
Isolation UnitA special ward to care for animals with contagious diseases.
Show more services
EndoscopyAn endoscope is a long tube connected to a light source and video camera that sends real time images to a television screen for viewing. Endoscopy is the use of an endoscope within internal structures and organs of the body. The endoscope can be inserted through natural openings such as the mouth, nose or rectum to reach the structure of interest.
Blood Pressure MonitorUsed to measure the range of blood pressure as a preventative treatment to identify early signs of systemic hypertension.
ECGECG is also available to keep your pet's heart healthy.
UltrasoundGenerates 2-D moving images of your pet’s internal organs at work.
BiochemistryAllows an assessment of the functionality of a patients organs.
HaematologyAllows the assessment of a patient's blood and blood cells.
ElectrolyteEnables the assessment of critical blood chemicals such as sodium and potassium.
In-house LaboratoryA range of analytical tests and equipment to assist in the rapid diagnosis of illness.
Keyhole SurgeryIn human medicine ‘keyhole’ surgery or laparoscopy has been used for many years given its reduced surgical trauma and quicker recovery times compared to traditional 'open' surgery.
Open 7 Days a WeekWe are open 7 days a week.
DentistryThe treatment and prevention of dental disease
Senior Pet MOT clinic - Only £80
Complete Care Senior
Flea & Worm Pack
Laparoscopic surgery involves making two to three small incisions, which allows the veterinary surgeon to introduce a camera and some fine instruments. These allow the surgeon to perform a range of procedures.