Ensuring your pet has the best possible care and is monitored by a vet or nurse 24/7.
To be accredited as a Small Animal Veterinary Hospital by the RCVS and BVHA ensures the highest standards of care for your pet.
Many important aspects of pet care can only be guaranteed to happen at a Veterinary Hospital.
- Veterinary Hospitals are the only practices where you can be certain your pet will never be left alone. A Veterinary Hospital will have a vet or nurse on the premises 24 hours a day – every day of the year.
- Veterinary Hospitals must have a dedicated, aseptic operating theatre in which to perform your pet’s operations.
- Veterinary Hospitals have an obligation to make sure their vets and other staff members are well-qualified and up to date.
- Veterinary Hospital status ensures X-ray, ultrasound, ECG, laboratory facilities, an up-to-date library and much more will be present on site.
- Veterinary Hospitals guaranteed to have a dedicated separate cat and dog wards with sufficient, comfortable kennels as well as intensive care and isolation facilities.
- Veterinary Hospitals are required to ensure that if your pet is anaesthetised, there will be a vet or registered nurse monitoring the anaesthetic from start to finish.
Our RCVS Hospitals:
At Vets4Pets Basildon we are dedicated to offering your pet high quality, affordable care. Click here for further information & contact details.
Guernsey St Martins Vets4Pets
At Vets4Pets Guernsey St Martins we are dedicated to offering your pet high quality, affordable care. Click here for further information & contact details.
At Vets4Pets Barnsley, we are open 24/7, 365 days a year to ensure that we are always available when you need us. Click here for further information.
At Vets4Pets Northampton Hospital we're dedicated to offering the highest level of care. We're open 24/7. Click here for further information & contact details.